"I'm so behind in life..." - me (May 21, 2006)
Apparently my quote has really caught on (currently featured on the AIESEC Calgary blog too!). It has been added to AIESEC EB memorable quote list including Timmy M's comment on the French and getting Raped (I'll stop there) and a quote involving Vania and "Cak",oops, I mean Cake. ;)
How do you get behind in life? How about by having a full time job and part time job, president of organizing the university's largest career fair, member of an internal auditing team, taking a class and dealing with all the regular "life" stuff (family etc.). That's how you get behind in life folks. Maybe if I close my eyes it'll go away ... nope, that doesn't work. It's OK, just breathe and take it as it comes...
Apparently my quote has really caught on (currently featured on the AIESEC Calgary blog too!). It has been added to AIESEC EB memorable quote list including Timmy M's comment on the French and getting Raped (I'll stop there) and a quote involving Vania and "Cak",oops, I mean Cake. ;)
How do you get behind in life? How about by having a full time job and part time job, president of organizing the university's largest career fair, member of an internal auditing team, taking a class and dealing with all the regular "life" stuff (family etc.). That's how you get behind in life folks. Maybe if I close my eyes it'll go away ... nope, that doesn't work. It's OK, just breathe and take it as it comes...
May 28, 2006 at 10:17 AM
You only need to move faster if you know where you're going.
May 28, 2006 at 1:38 PM
Way to go, Eldon.
Time management is all about prioritizing and figuring out the next step for each task. I doubt you're as behind as you think you are.
Oh, and great quote...I may just leave it up on the blog for a little while longer.
May 29, 2006 at 12:10 PM
i love how you are so behind in life, yet, like everyone else who is, have time to update your blog...HAHAAH man i am on a roll today...
May 29, 2006 at 8:39 PM
priorities Layial! priorities!
May 29, 2006 at 9:49 PM
Layial, for the last time: put your money where your mouth is.
Soon, we'll all JUDGE you because you DON'T have a blog. That's right, I said it.
May 30, 2006 at 6:54 PM
NEVERRRRRRRR!!!!!
May 30, 2006 at 8:41 PM
at least you're making the most of your time right??? i always feel like i'm wasting me time if i find myself on msn or looking at other people's blogs... i should be in people's lives and not reading about them!
hmmm... okay maybe i should go study like i'm supposed to... oh procrastination!