skip to main |
skip to sidebar
That's right folks, last week I entered into the hype of consumerism, marketing, and material urges and purchased a new black Apple MacBook and 30GB black iPod video. This is something that I have really been looking forward to. With Naz and Alan (and first Juan and Harshi) sporting their cool PowerBooks and beautiful Mac OS I had to delve into the mysterious land of Mac. Damn the computer looks so hawt and functions with an elegance unlike the traditional PC. Me, being a sucker for all that superficial stuff am in awe of this thing. I'm still a bit lost and trying to figure stuff out, but that'll come with time hopefully...
…now if I can only figure out how to right click!...and can it also be known that I was the FIRST to get this computer ... before apparently everyone else like Layial, Henry and Carlson get one too ...Here is a link to a great blog I discovered with great tips of Mac users: http://www.thinkmac.net/blog/
Post a Comment