A month or so too late ... but welcome to the world Kyan Barclay! (My cousin Caren gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on September 10th ... congratulations!)
wow when you blog, you blog with a vengance! hehe i like the cheer :) very entertaining i must say! now we must use it! especially at nc... other cheer we WILL be using a lot...."When I say BANG you say BANG, BANG BANG BANG BANG bang bang bang bang" tee hee hee
UofCalgary accounting graduate lived a year in tDot thanks to AIESEC and now I'm back in Calgary doing the audit/CA thing. Just trying to figure out this crazy thing called life.
October 17, 2006 at 8:13 AM
wow when you blog, you blog with a vengance! hehe i like the cheer :) very entertaining i must say! now we must use it! especially at nc... other cheer we WILL be using a lot...."When I say BANG you say BANG, BANG BANG BANG BANG bang bang bang bang" tee hee hee
October 19, 2006 at 4:32 AM
OMG!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! such a cute baby Eldon!
October 22, 2006 at 10:25 AM
I love your new cheer :)
Congrats on the new little one coming into this world :) He has such a full head of hair!
October 24, 2006 at 6:27 PM
Ooooh so cute, is that Carlson's sisters'?
October 31, 2006 at 1:47 PM
ohh he looks like Suri...(tomkats baby)...or is it just me??
EIther way he is a beautiful baby...congrats...