As the procrastinator that I am, instead of studying for my Canadian Studies midterm I will tell you what is on high rotation on the pod and car CD player these days. And predominantely for the past 2-3 months (it seriously has been a while) it has been on repeat for JASON MRAZ (www.jasonmraz.com) seriously, this guy is good stuff. Well I like it and that's all that matters. Thanks to Alan for introducing it to me. His album "Waiting for my Rocket to Come' and his newest "Mr. A-Z" are an interesting mix of a lot of different genre types all with some great guitar. Everyone who rides in my car keeps on asking me what I'm listening to, it's good stuff, give it a try if you are looking for something new.

...also on high rotation are Corinne Bailey Rae, Chris Brown, Paula DeAnda, and a couple Dreamgirls soundtrack songs.
...also on high rotation are Corinne Bailey Rae, Chris Brown, Paula DeAnda, and a couple Dreamgirls soundtrack songs.
February 15, 2007 at 3:26 PM
Eldon's procrastinating through blogging, facebook and e-mail! and I'll definitely check Jason Mraz's music out. Get back to work or somebody gonna get a hurt real bad :P
March 24, 2007 at 11:55 PM
You know what? I listened to Jason Maraz's cds once after Alan got hyped up about them. They didn't stick...then after reading your blog, I listened to them again and wow, he is totally awesome! It's like sushi, it's an acquired taste. :D